What is Project?
There is misconception about project that set of tasks called a project. The truth is that a project should fulfill following things to be called a project:
- A project should have a number of activities that should be completed in some sequence.
- The activities of the project should be unique.
- The project must have complex activities, not the simple ones.
- The activities of the underlying project must be connected. For example, before we write implementation, we make design of it.
- A project must have a single goal.
- There should a specified time as the deadline of the project completion.
- There must be a budget within which the project has to be completed.